On the seafront, opposite fine-sand beaches, Le Méditerranée invites you to spend an enjoyable and memorable stay in Saint-Raphaël, in France’s Var department.
Located in the city centre, near the shops, markets and railway station, this stunning Victorian-style building brings together period charm and contemporary comfort.
Sitting within a vast garden of Mediterranean plant varieties, this establishment, comprising 49 two to six-person apartments and studios, offers guests easy living and tranquillity during their stay.
Saint-Raphaël, a lively seaside resort in both summer in winter, with its seafront walks, hikes in the Estérel mountain range, and discovery of the inland area, is a city in which all sports are catered for, with golf courses, tennis lessons, thalasso spa centre, Olympic-sized swimming pool and several marinas.
• Touristic residence in a Victorian-style building
• 44 studios and 5 apartments for a total of 49 (with sea view for 40 of them)
• 2 studios “garden-level” are equipped to receive people with reduced mobility (PMR)
• Capacities for between two and six guests
• Continental breakfast at home on request
• Relaxation lounge
• Mediterranean garden
• Boules pitch
• French billiards
• Table tennis
• Pets welcome
• Private car park (on request), including 2 for people with reduced mobility (PMR)
• VISA, MASTERCARD accepted
Saint-Raphaël is a wonderful city to discover on foot. Here, we have selected our unmissable sites for you to discover:
• The Notre-Dame de la Victoire Basilica: a 19th-century building in the heart of the city
• The San Rafeu tower: with its breathtaking 360° panoramic view
• The Musée Archéologique de Saint-Raphaël: a presbytery-turned-museum in the very heart of Saint-Raphaël’s historic city centre, with its collections of underwater and prehistoric archaeology
• The old town: little lanes steeped in history
Read more: Tourism in Saint Raphael
Fréjus is located around 10 minutes away from Saint-Raphaël. Here are our favourite sites in this city of art and culture:
• Cathedral complex: a listed historical monument since 1908
• The Roman aqueduct: discover vestiges of the Roman era
• The Cathedral of Saint-Léonce and its cloister: a monument in the historical centre of Fréjus
• Archaeological museum: a presentation of excavation results from historical sites
• Amphitheatre: relive the history of the Romans
Read more: Tourism in Frejus
Saint-Raphaël offers visitors two golf clubs, which are sure to delight putting enthusiasts. Why not pay them a visit?
• The Valescure golf club
• Golf de l’Estérel and “Formule Golf” Golf Academy
Thanks to its close proximity to the sea, Saint-Raphaël boasts a range of sites offering water activities:
For those wishing to explore the Var department, Beltrame coaches offer a number of destinations, leaving from the Le Méditerranée
Read more: www.sva-beltrame.com
If you would like to visit Saint-Tropez, the Estérel calanques and a host of other destinations to be reached via the sea, the Saint-Raphaël boats offer a choice of delightful ocean trips.
Read more: www.bateauxsaintraphael.com
Le Méditerranée offers guests an ideal location in Saint-Raphaël, in France’s Var department. At the heart of the city, on the seafront and just 200 metres from the Saint-Raphaël-Valescure railway station, our 49 apartments make the perfect pied-à-terre for a wonderful holiday in the South of France.
Distances in km between the Le Méditerranée residence and:
Fréjus : 4 km – 12 min
Saint-Tropez : 39 km – 77 min
Cannes : 42 km – 49 min
Antibes : 52 km – 53 min
Grasse : 53 km – 49 min
Nice : 69 km – 62 min
Monaco (Monaco) : 90 km – 74 min
Toulon : 94 km – 74 min
Menton : 98 km – 80 min
Sanremo (Italie) : 126 km – 109 min
Marseille : 143 km – 102 min
Gênes (Italie) : 264 km – 180 min
By car, via the A8 motorway:
Saint-Raphaël can be found 8.5 km away from motorway exit N°38
Head towards Saint-Raphaël city centre (“centre-ville”). Once in the city centre, follow signs indicating “Gare SNCF”. Drive along the “Vieux Port”, and then drive along the seafront for around 300 metres. As soon as you leave the seafront, you will find the residence on your left.
By train, from the Saint-Raphaël-Valescure railway station:
You are 200 metres, or four minutes, away from the residence
When you leave the station, turn left heading towards the seafront (going in the opposite direction to the flow of traffic).
Take Rue Vadon (this is the road above the one in which there is a 17-storey tower block). At the end of this road, you will find us on the left, at the end of the garden
By air, from the Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport:
Located 63 km from the residence
A shuttle service connects with Saint-Raphaël bus station, which is located five minutes away from the residence